Coop Connections Card
Blue Ridge Electric Business Partner Listing (updated 7-15-15)
Discover the Value of Co-op Membership!
Blue Ridge Electric Membership Corporation, a Touchstone Energy cooperative, is proud to be an integral part of the communities we serve. That's why we participate in the Co-op Connections Program, a program that helps you receive discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. Find both in one convenient location through the national Co-op Connections Card website (or print a local business partner listing from the link above.)
Download the Co-op Connections App: Android or Apple
Co-op Connections offers discounts locally, nationally and online for Blue Ridge Electric members from participating Touchstone Energy cooperatives across the country. Use this app to find discounts right at home - or anywhere you travel. The program also includes Healthy Savings discounts from participating providers for prescriptions, dental, vision, hearing, lab work and imaging and chiropractor visits.
- Look up discounts
- Once you set up an account and identify your co-op (Blue Ridge EMC), use the app to show your Co-op Connections card
And now your Co-op Connections Card includes 10% - 60% pharmacy discounts that make getting prescriptions simple and more affordable. Click here to find participating pharmacies in your area. (Keep your card handy. You will be asked for the member number or group number on the back.)
Here’s what you do for prescription discounts:
- Search online to find the discounted price of your prescription and participating locations.
- Present your card with your prescription at a participating pharmacy to receive a discount.
- Pharmacy discounts are NOT insurance and are NOT INTENDED as a substitute for insurance.
FREE to All Members - Each member of Blue Ridge Electric receives the Co-op Connections card free of charge. There's no signup. No annual fees. You get your Co-op Connections card simply because you're a member of your local electric co-op.
- Look for the Co-op Connections stickers in windows at local businesses.
- Show your Co-op Connections card and get valuable discounts from participating businesses.
- Watch for updates in our newsletter and on this website.